Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Guide to Football Betting: Placing Online Football Bets to A About You! tramanh3004123 0 Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:33 am
tramanh3004123 View latest post
What is Handicap 1.75? The most effective way to bet on 1 3/ About You! macgaihari1 0 Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:15 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
Exploring FACEIT: The Ultimate Platform for Competitive Gami About You! rodeoneerer 0 Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:44 am
rodeoneerer View latest post
Discover the Exciting World of Cockfighting at Bk8 About You! qiqi77246 0 Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:36 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Guide to play over/under penalty bet for newplayer About You! macgaihari1 0 Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:18 am
macgaihari1 View latest post

Faith or Unbelief

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> The Gospel of Jesus Christ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herald2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 am Post subject: Faith or Unbelief Reply with quote

When Moses disobeyed the Lord and struck the rock, God charged him with unbelief. Num 20:12.  When the children of Israel disobeyed the Lord, they were not able to enter The Promised Land, because of unbelief. Heb 3:19.  Unbelief comes out of an evil heart. Heb 3:12

Disobedience = Unbelief
Obedience = Faith

Rom 16:26 refers to "the obedience of faith."

"By faith Abraham...obeyed." Heb 11:8

"Even so faith, it it hath not works is dead, being alone.  Yea, a man may say, thou hast faith and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith, by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe and tremble.  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Was not Abraham our father (Ge 3:7,29) JUSTIFIED BY WORKS when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith made perfect?

And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD (faith and works). and is was imputed to him for righteousness: and he was called the friend of God...For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." James 2.

When Abraham heard the Voice of God (God's Word), he was ready to be obedient to Him.  Obedience to the Word of God is true faith.

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Rom 3:31.

Elohiym said, "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy." Ex 20:8.

Jesus said, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mk 16:17,18.

God is calling His sheep back to His Word and away from the traditions of the denominational system, which He calls, "The Mother of harlots." Rev 17. She has traded much of the Word of God for her traditions.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, ("the transgression of the law" 1 John 3:4) and that ye receive not of HER PLAGUES.  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (lawlessness). Rev 18:4,5.

Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I KNOW THEM,(see Mt 7:21-23)  and they follow Me." John 10:27.

How do we "Come out?" By doing as the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind, searching the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.

Let us embrace His Word, alone - Jesus is The Word of God. John 1:1; Rev 19:13.  When we embrace His Word, we embrace Him.

"And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD." Rev 19:13
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  The Gospel of Jesus Christ Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: