Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Share experience to play Handicap throw-in betting About You! macgaihari1 0 Fri May 10, 2024 7:27 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
The experience of betting on football never loses About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri May 10, 2024 1:52 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:52 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
T? Cây D?i Tr? Thành Cây C?nh: Câu Chuy?n C?a Ng??i Nông Dân About You! tramanh3004123 0 Fri May 03, 2024 2:15 am
tramanh3004123 View latest post

Access Christian Updated and Forums Reorganized

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> Site Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 am Post subject: Access Christian Updated and Forums Reorganized Reply with quote

Access Christian has made several changes over the last month. A new look and a new vision. We have streamlined the forums, trimmed them and have more relevant topics ready to be discussed. If you have posted something and it is no longer there, well this is your chance to updated or discuss something new. Unfortunately, during the upgrade to our servers as well as the refinement of the entire site, some forum posts had to be removed. Not to worry, you can always put them back, or as I said, discuss something else.

Our new vision is also refined and updated. As you can tell, not only is there a new look, but we are not focusing on Christian music. In the future, that may be a direction we want to go, but for now, we are going the route of more Scriptures and less fluff. What that means is that we will have more stimulating discussions, more resources for Bible study, and of course prayer and devotionals.

One of our mainstays, Access Christian Roommate Finder, is still there. We still want to allow Christians to find suitable roommates. We have also changed the look but not the cost. It is still free.

If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail me.

Pastor,
Access Christian

Pastor Ernest
GLPMprayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:46 am Post subject: Re: Access Christian Updated and Forums Reorganized Reply with quote

Ernest,

I am getting used to your new look and as you mentioned about cleaning up the fluff is also on my heart for my site. I recently got back online and uploaded just the home page with no other pages and decided before i upload the rest I am going to clean it up a lot.

I have a writing I am working on for you.

You need to also change on your site my website address. it is
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

God Bless

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Guiding Light Praying Ministry
Get registered or Log in
jiangtaoxgp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 am Post subject: Re: Access Christian Updated and Forums Reorganized Reply with quote

In this modern and fashionable society, people are pursuing for
Get registered or Log in
cool, unique, stylish and innovative. Whether it is
Get registered or Log in
or fashion accessories all means a lot for modern society of today. Same is the case with trendy looking
Get registered or Log in
. When these are
Get registered or Log in
, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking
Get registered or Log in
are in fashion now. These are one of the favorite fashion accessories for men and women long time ago. If you have not yet tried
Get registered or Log in
, it's time to own one and feel the difference it can make to your personality. These are just brilliant and fabulous
Get registered or Log in
. They are most iconic and can provide you with a new feeling and enhance confidence. The quality of
Get registered or Log in
is just superior to what you have dreamt of. Today owning a new and trendy looking
Get registered or Log in
are not only meant for the wealthy people. These are now made luxurious and affordable
SUKOEPOXY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:27 am Post subject: Re: Access Christian Updated and Forums Reorganized Reply with quote

The
Get registered or Log in
is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of
Get registered or Log in
's artwork.
This brand
Get registered or Log in
is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
One can buy authentic
Get registered or Log in
and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  Site Info Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: