Register | Login | Contact | Home

Need Jesus? >>> Are you a Christian?

Search for at
Access Christian Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Share experience to play Handicap throw-in betting About You! macgaihari1 0 Fri May 10, 2024 7:27 am
macgaihari1 View latest post
The experience of betting on football never loses About You! nhuy5656 0 Fri May 10, 2024 1:52 am
nhuy5656 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Exploring W88 Sports: Top 6 Hottest Online Sports Rooms in 2 About You! qiqi77246 0 Mon May 06, 2024 11:52 am
qiqi77246 View latest post
Unveiling the Strategies and Rules of Three-Card Poker Betti About You! hami8893 0 Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 am
hami8893 View latest post

Committed Christian Male needs cheap room in Orange County

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Access Christian Forum Index -> Request Prayer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HisGlory

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 am Post subject: Committed Christian Male needs cheap room in Orange County Reply with quote

Male Kids Pastor Intern in North County Church, is seeking to share a home or apartment in Orange County,California. Due to the fact that I am jobless, but job seeking, I am asking the LORD to touch someone's heart and "be a blessing " to me by allowing me to do cooking, and/or cleaning or organizing your life and / watching your kids(as I am good at all these things(while I job search). I do have some positive job leads which should turn into actual employment, and in fact, I am wanting to work two jobs if necessary to be able to serve as a Pastor "debt free"! But I need to move in four days, and am believing for a miracle from The LORD. I have superb personal and professional references(including my present landlord), and need to hear from a HEAVENSENT 1- as soon as possible. High moral character and commitment to the Lord are very important to me, and this is what I am praying for in roomates and/or a Landlord.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Mela'n
God bless you! Razz
miin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 am Post subject: Maurice Lacroix Pontos Decentrique Phases De Lune Replica Wa Reply with quote

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
 er household per month. thi articl will show you how to be stylish with the bootsIf you want to updat your wardrob thi season cozi footwear is a must. For year Ugg classic mini boot have been alwai soughtaft item for it uniqu stylish appearance. When the trend is toward sheepskin boot and everyon from the girl next door to the rich and famou wear them Ugg classic mini boot ar such a stylish style that will make you appeal. However  
Get registered or Log in
 A a simpl style can be alwai easi to plai it safe. if you ar go to wear the boot but do not think of follow the crowd. Just dare to be differ and give your boot an edge. Recent Posts Fake best Women Classic Cardy Uggs Of Australia Womens Boots australia boots Fake best UGG Classic Short australia boots cuff it all the wai over or wear it all the wai up. All boot in our Classic Collect featur a soft foam insol cover with genuin sheepskin and have a mold EVA light and flexibl outsol design for amaz comfort with everi stepTh Classic Cardi is a heather merino wool blend boot made to look like your favorit sweate
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Access Christian Forum Index ->  Request Prayer Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: