Need a place soon
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Access Christian -> Request Prayer

#1: Need a place soon Author: catfan PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:14 am
    —
Since I was age 10, my parents were told I had a learning disability and supposedly would never be able to drive, get a decent job, or live by myself. It took me 35 years to find out that what they were told was based on junk science. As a result, I was not allowed, mainly by my mom, to learn to drive and get my license, and when I was attending Bible college and lived alone, I was roundly criticized for it. Plus I was constantly told not to learn better job skills. I'm 52, and my skills are out of date. I need to pay off student loans from Bible college; I've gone about as far as I can on deferment and forbearance. Mom died Feb.15, 2009, and I have been living with her the last 6 years, and have to vacate this apartment by the end of the month. I'm looking for a room, have a listing here, as well as on a few other roommate boards. I have a cat who is my best buddy; because she's nearly 18 years old and needs daily medication, I am not willing to give her up or put her down. Please pray I get a room by the end of this week and a job shortly thereafter, my inheritance won't cover an apartment. Thank you.

#2: Re: Need a place soon Author: Lam123Location: Kent, Washington PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am
    —
I am praying for you and your cat-best of luck to you.

#3: Re: Need a place soon Author: Nann PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 am
    —
I'm praying so hard that I will find a house with a fenced in back yard for myself and my dog, Katie to rent with another roommate, I pray that this will happen in the near future.

Nannette

#4: Re: Need a place soon Author: Medicine777 PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:33 pm
    —
Hello ,
I'm a Christian female and want to move in LA. from 10st september to 18st october or from 1st october to 31 stoctober and i need for thats months a place to live .
I need a room near beverly hills 9735 wilshire blvd ca. because i want to work for thats time we a doctor .thats a miracle from god and after thats time if i get a job there iget a doctor there .
I'm German originally from Persia.I'm a medical Student .

Please if someone can help me ,contact me .
God bless you

Mozhgan [align=center][fade]

#5: ConfrĂ©rie Horlogère Hublot Liberty Author: miin PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:46 am
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
uch warmer  make sure the foot dry and cool. The air flows easily into the trunk. Feet breathe freely. Prevents beriberi below. Shearling These boots are of the first stage around boots guaranteed authentic. Classic Tall Uggs Seline Knee high for women. Once you want to remove before. UGG Seline Knee Boot is a beautiful bouquet of suede and has a buckle on the boot logo. The model should you feel like sheep king authentic Ugg Australia for this product. Shoes feature a back zipper for easy mounting  and outdoor footwear heel  
Get registered or Log in
  . frame size and a  circumfrence. Not in comfort and style with our sassy kneehigh Womens Seline UGG Boots. Fake best australia boots  
Get registered or Log in
 With a comfortable  
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
 rubber wedge heel  this elegant sheepskin boot offers an attractive new lift to any outfit. Plush  
Get registered or Log in
  luxurious sheepskin fuses moisture to the outside for comfort in winter and cool in summer. An adjustable ankle buckle and zipper provides a comfortable fit in take the back of the hand. outsole grooved for better traction on slippery surfaces. Approximate

#6: Re: Need a place soon Author: SUKOEPOXY PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:32 am
    —
The
Get registered or Log in
is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of
Get registered or Log in
's artwork.
This brand
Get registered or Log in
is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
One can buy authentic
Get registered or Log in
and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.

Access Christian -> Request Prayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1