Revelation 13:11 - Protestant America
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Access Christian -> End Times

#1: Revelation 13:11 - Protestant America Author: herald2 PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm
    —
At about the same time the first Beast (the Papacy) went into captivity. Rev 13:10 in 1798 under Napoleon, we read, "And I beheld another Beast..."Rev 13:11. The USA was recognized by France as a world power around 1798.

He comes up out of the earth - a sparsely popualted place and has two horns "like a Lamb" - a Christian nation.  But, "speaks as a Dragon": "The Greatest Superpower the world has ever known." A kingdom speaks through it's laws.

Two horns without crowns - religious and civil liberty.  While, the USA arose out of a sparsely populated place, the first Beast arose out of the sea - representing the Papacy's growth in the populated, peopled areas of Europe. (See Rev 17:15)

Early Americans made clear statements about the separation of church and state:

George Washington in 1789 said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

Benjamin Franklin said, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself.  When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one."

Ulysses S. Grant, in the 1800's said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported entirely by private contributions.  Keep the church and state forever separated."

Rev 13:12 says, "And he (the USA) exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (Papal Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Protestant America (the Harlot's daughters, as seen in Rev 17:5 (Rome says, she's the "Mother Church") will stretch it's hand across the ocean to unite the Papacy with Protestant America.  We have, already, seen this as when President Reagan united with the Pope to bring down communism in eastern Europe. Just as Judas arose from within the disciples, so the Apostate Church system will produce The Antichrist - or, "False Christ."

Church, I never thought I'd see the day when evangelicals would embrace the Roman church.  It must be the love of the Truth  - the Word of God that unites us - doctrine does matter.

The Dragon (Satan) wanted to replace God, the first Beast (Papacy) wants to take the place of Jesus Christ.  (Actually, The Catholic National, July 1895 edition says, "The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but He is Jesus Christ, Himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.") "The leader of the Catholic Church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and accepted as such by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth who takes the place of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity." John Paul 11, Crossing the Threshold of Hope, p.3, 1994. The last Beast performs miracles and causes men to worship the first Beast (the Papacy), seeking to take the place of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says we are headed toward a one-world government (New World Order).  How is that going to come about?  How does "the greatest empire the world has ever known" spread it's influence? Democracy.

Wake up, sleeping church.

#2: Re: Revelation 13:11 - Protestant America Author: donovankrebs PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 pm
    —
I love how past politicians acknowledged and worshiped God!

Access Christian -> End Times

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1